Later, when she carefully cleaned the straws, she found a hole in the bottom of the straws. Due to her negligence, she perfunctorily cleaned the straws many times, so that she did not find the straws in time, and the glass slag ingested scratched her body. Of the mucous membranes, the symptoms of blood in the stool will appear.
With the lessons learned from this lady, I also advise everyone to avoid using glass straws as much as possible. If the glass straws have small cracks or are often placed in alkaline high-temperature liquids, they are more likely to be hydrolyzed and cause breakage, especially glass straws. Very thin and crisp
Phone: +86 18126758484
Tel: +86 18126758484
Add: 1010, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou