Since disposable tableware was first used in China in 1984, a foamed plastic tableware with polystyrene (eps) as the main raw material has quickly spread across every corner of our country, entering the daily lives of passers-by and forming a huge consumer market. According to statistics, China consumes about 10 billion fast food utensils every year, most of which are disposable foamed plastic tableware, and the annual growth rate is 25%.
Due to the shortcomings of polystyrene, such as non-degradable and difficult to recycle, it brings great inconvenience to the processing work.
After several years of hard work, China’s pulp-molded disposable tableware production process, technology and equipment have developed rapidly. In terms of varieties, various types of tableware (such as fast food) required for cold and hot meals have been developed. Boxes, cups, saucers, plates, bowls of various sizes); various food plates, vegetables, fruit plates, etc. used in supermarkets. In terms of performance, it can fully meet the Chinese dietary habits, and can be filled with hot soup and oily water without leakage.
Since then, the pulp molding industry has rapidly grown and expanded in China with its environmental protection vitality, and by the late 1990s, it began to move toward scale and industrialization. At present, environmentally friendly containers from nature are molded from pulp!
1. Pulp Molded Fully Degradable Tableware
Take wheat straw, sugarcane, reed, straw and other annual herb fiber pulp through pulping, grouting (or slurping, slurping), shaping, shaping (or shaping), trimming, selection, disinfection, packaging, etc. The raw materials used are all recycled and renewable, and the physical pulping method does not produce black water or waste water.
Advantages of paper pulp tableware:
(1) The raw materials are waste paper pulp or renewable straw fibers such as wheat, reed, straw, bamboo, sugar cane, palm, etc., with a wide range of sources, low prices, and no wood.
(2) There is no waste water generated during the production process and no discharge. Eco-friendly container from nature
(3) The product is water- and oil-proof
(4) It can be frozen or frozen during use, can be heated in a microwave oven, and can be baked at 220 degrees
(5) The product can be fully degraded in 45-90 days under natural conditions, and can be composted at home. After degradation, the main component is organic matter, which will not produce any garbage residue and pollution.
(6) As a packaging container, it has the characteristics of cushioning, compression resistance, shock resistance, etc., which can effectively protect the packaged product.
(7) The packaging of electronic products will not generate static electricity
2. Corn starch disposable tableware
The main ingredients are carrier resin, corn starch, coupling agent, infiltrant phase solvent and other low-molecular components. Edible fast food using starch as raw material. It is made of starch plants as raw materials, added with dietary fiber and other edible additives and kneaded by mixing. It is refined by techniques such as biological compounding, polysaccharide cross-linking, and calcium ion chelation. It has a dense layer, The inner waterproof layer, the rubber mesh layer and the outer waterproof layer are composed of four parts.
Most of the cornstarch tableware circulating in the domestic market are partially degraded lunch boxes, which cannot reach the level of full degradation.
Three, cardboard tableware
Cardboard snack utensils are made of 300-350 grams of bleached sulphate wood pulp cardboard as raw materials, and are made by die-cutting bonding or die-cutting pressing, shaping and other processes through a stamping forming process similar to sheet processing.
In order to prevent oil or water seepage, it is necessary to coat the surface or apply chemical additives. In the process of production and use, it is non-toxic and has no side effects to the human body. However, the quality requirements for cardboard are higher, and the cost is also increased.
Phone: +86 18126758484
Tel: +86 18126758484
Add: 1010, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou