Customized：size/color /pattern/logo etc
The reusable organic natural straws
Due to constantly increasing pollution, the world is eying on some organic alternatives to plastic and eliminate the use of plastic items including drinking straws.
Bamboo drinking straws are completely biodegradable and effectively reusable hence help to eliminate waste. They can be used with both hot and cold drinks and make for a reliable eco-friendly straw alternative.
How are they made?
To begin with, the bamboo is cut and dried up naturally in the sunlight for about 3 days. Then it’s cut to different sizes and used to craft small and smooth drinking straws.
The typical length that we cut from the plant is 22 cm.
How to clean them for Reuse?
Well, there is no hard and fast rule about how to clean bamboo straws. All they need is care and regular cleaning. Still, following procedure might work for you.
1. Use a dedicated pipe cleaner that comes with the package.
2. Take warm soapy water and scrub the inside of the straw after every couple of uses.
3. Rinse out all food retains
4. Air-dry and store them in an open airy area
Immerse straws in boiling water and then vinegar for the perfect cleaning. Repeat this process monthly for a few minutes. Use a Coconut fiber brush for better results.
Bamboo straws last as long as you keep cautious of them. Typically, they last as long as one year, but people have also used them for a longer period.
You should consider composting your straws once you notice any color changes or splinters.
Bamboo is a pretty amazing renewable plant that regrows quickly after its cutting and yields abundantly. Even, some species grow as fast as up to one meter a day making it the most inexpensive renewable resource.
Bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties so its drinking straws are less likely to harbor bacteria thus are more resistant towards spoiling with use.
Why Choose ?
1· Perfectly Hard & Soft: The bamboo straws are neither too hard nor too soft. Bit softer than metal so you don’t have to be cautious about accidentally chipping your teeth.A bit harder than paper so they don’t wilt or break like paper straws.
2. Durable & Safe: No more breaking of the straw into pieces as are the issues with glass straws. While sipping and relaxing, no more need to worry about glass shattering into bits in your mouth.
3. Healthy & Trustable: Using plastic straws for hot drinks like tea and coffee, can leach toxins from the plastic and PLA (Poly-lactic Acid) into your body. Bamboo straws provide a shield against toxic chemicals so make one of the best healthy straws solution.
4. Heat & Cold Resistant: They don’t get warm when used with hot coffee, keep cool, not cold, with ice beverages, and don’t feel painful at teeth in either case. You can use them with almost all kind of drinks.
5. Perfectly Cleanable: No-doubt, they are a bit hectic to clean, or at least have a steps long procedure. But still, more importantly, they are reusable and can be super clean even after multiple uses.
Organic Solutions to Plastic Pollution Problem:
Plastics straws are inflicting havoc on waterways thus creating long-lasting damage to our environment. Only in the U.S, we consume 500 million plastic straws per year that are more than enough to clog several landfills and harm marine life.
Many organic straws can be alternatives to plastic. Thankfully, searching for eco-friendly straws is much easier in 2020. There are many types of straws i.e. silicone, glass, paper, hay, grass.
All of them have pros and of course, some cons. Steel straws are sensitive to hot drinks and do not bend in any form. Glass are expensive & brittle. Silicon ones are not biodegradable while Wheat straws are not reusable.
I’m of the view that bamboo provides the perfect balance of usability, eco-friendless, quality, and cost. Time to skip plastic in favor of one of the most eco-friendly organic straws.
Bamboo drinking straws are safe, organically degradable, and environmentally acceptable. They have blissful advantages and about zero significant harms for the environment.
With a lot of usability and inexpensive manufacturing, it makes sense that a lot of organizations with eco-friendly values are shifting to bamboo.
With the addition of new eco-friendly laws in all parts of the world, organic straws market is seeing a rise in demand. With such benefits, we should be expecting a thunder in Bamboo drinking straws’ popularity as well.
Video Link: Plasticless straws
Tel: +86 16624632851
Add: 1010, Rishun Building, No. 24 Qilin Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou